• High levels of Volatility-Uncertainty-Complexity-Ambiguity (VUCA)
• Increasingly diverse (intercultural / intergenerational) and virtual
• Increasingly empowered, with new ways of working (AGILE, LEAN, OKR, PDR etc)
Key topics explored
Introduction to some key concepts and models:
• Basic human behavioural psychology
• The power of beliefs
• How we learn (conscious-competence model)
• Circles of influence & pre-occupation
• High performance principles (e.g. Choice, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Service, etc.)
• Team Dynamics tends to be an integral part of Leadership courses
• Optimising Collective Intelligence & Energy: practice use of design-thinking and visual mapping tools
• Communication & Influence, including managing conflict, difficult conversations and feedback.
• Highly interactive – learn by doing: use of experiential games and exercises
• Work in groups and pairs.
• Use of design-thinking and visual mapping tools
• Various self-assessments or questionnaires on individual levels of self-awareness, and on their own communication, conflict and leadership styles.
For an example of a 3-day Leadership course focused on leading change, please click here: