Senior Strategy Consultant
Rod Brown MA MBA DipM
Expert in Strategy Dynamics & Digital Twins, founder and CEO of several companies
- System Dynamicist, formerly lecturing on the adjunct faculty at London Business School and Cambridge University.
- Former Services Director at Tesco, the $100bn revenue global retailer, and member of the Senior Leadership Team at John Lewis Partnership (similar in scale to Corte Inglés).
- Corporate intrapreneur, creating multiple large scale business opportunities at Tesco and JLP.
- Serial entrepreneur founder with two successful trade exits post Series A.
- For 10 years, an associate consultant in the business dynamics practice of McKinsey & co. and Vanguard Brand Management.
- Author of several microworld simulation games played by ‘000s of students and managers.
- Co-founder of the UK System Dynamics Society.
- Ex Royal Navy officer, yachtsman and black belt Karate-Ka.
- Hails from Scotland, and lives in Cornwall.